From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:54:24 -0700
Dear Friends,

Bridge greeter Mr. Muldoone is still in need of your warm thoughts and
prayers.  Every night when I approach the Father, I remember him, and
those that sit by his side, in my prayers.

I would ask you to send warm thoughts and prayers on Mully's behalf, AND
please remember those that wait.  A bedside vigil is very hard and those
wonderful people who sit and talk to him and reassure him he is very
much missed and loved, need our thoughts and prayers also.  I urge you
to remember them today as their wait can be very difficult.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.  If you know of someone in need of prayers,
warm, healing thoughts and good wishes, please let Hope know.  She will
send prayers and ask others to do the same.