From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:13:19 -0700

Please bid??? Help desperately needed & time running out;(
Love,
Tara

5 adrenal and now 5 ferrets with mast cell tumors need your help.
I have an auction that's ending in 2 days to raise money for the
surgeries.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=izzyferret&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

At the moment here are the items listed on ebay.

2 plush Christmas ferrets with reindeer antlers, in the sealed bag they
came in.  These are going for $6.99 with only 1 bid each.

1 adorable Santa ferret wearing a Santa Hat.

1 rare 2000 ferret in the sealed bag wearing a party hat with the year
2000 on it.

2 sets of three Disney beanies. The first is the 3 hyenas from the Lion
King Movie.
The second is from Aladdin, Jafar, Aladdin and the Genie. These have no
bids and are going for only $7.99 for each set of 3.

Mini tennis balls that all ferrets love. These balls are only 1 1/2
inches and safe since they can't chew off pieces. There's 2 balls for
the price of one. They sell for much more online in the pet stores.

2 inch tennis ball with a strap.
My guys love this item so much, I ran to the store to pick up several
for the auction.

Cat/ferret toys. These are fun for ferrets but only with supervision.
They are cute toys with cloth heads and feet but the body is a plastic
slinky that will stretch out over a foot. This is attached to an elastic
string with a bell. Just dangle it in front of your ferret for the fun
to begin.

Pounce roasted turkey and giblets treats.
These are crunchy treats enriched with calcium for strong teeth and
bones. My ferrets love these and in my area they are very hard to find.

Please place a bid and help out these ferrets.

Carol