From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:29:05 -0400
My little girl has recently started a new habit that she never did before,
and I'm trying to understand it.  She has been sick, and had the underside
of her chin/nech shaved a little to do an aspirate.  Since then, she has
started laying on the floor, front legs at her side, and pushing herself
along on the floor, turning her head from side to side.

Our first thought was that the shaved area itched as the hair was growing
back, but the hair is mostly back and she's still doing it.  So we wondered
if it might be that she's sick to her stomach and instead of pawing at her
mouth, she's doing this.

Any comments?

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge...ma, you worry too much!)