From:
Dawn Glidden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:00:46 EDT
Good for you, Lisa!

I just read your email to the FML and the thought of someone playing
rotten games like that just steams me.

We've had some not so pleasant individuals here in Tucson that were not
so very helpful with our trying to help the ferret community and getting
ferrets adopted and properly cared for so, boy!  do we understand!

Rescuing, sheltering, et al, is not an easy job under the best of
circumstances; but when you have to also try to cover yourself from such
nonsense it is really infuriating.

We here at Hooked On Fuzzies say, "You go, girl!"

While we may not be able to do much more than send moral support at the
moment, if we can help, just holler!

Head Ferret Slave,
Dawn Glidden at Hooked On Fuzzies
PS. Remember - the password to life is enjoy.
www.geocities.com/hookedonfuzzies