Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:52:59 -0800
permission to cross post granted

The ClubMed Christmas raffle has been extended!!!!  You now have until
TOMORROW NIGHT to be entered for the Christmas HUGE basket!

Our Raffles benefit both Shelters and Individuals...Half of the proceeds
are DONATED to a Shelter and the rest goes in to the Fund that members
of the ClubMed Group with a Ferret Medical Emergency can borrow from in
a time of need.

There are 3 "baskets"!
The first one "The Christmas Package" will end on December 19, 2003 so
that the winner can have it in time for Christmas!

**PayPal payments need to be in by December 18th (evening) for the
Christmas Basket.

Click on link below to learn moer about the baskets:
http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/CMF_Medical_Fund_Raffle.html

*********RAFFLE INFORMATION*************
Paypal address: [log in to unmask] with "CMF Fund Christmas Raffle"
in the Subject Line.

SORRY ... We CAN NOT accept Credit Card Payments at this time!

You can also send check, cash or money order for tickets to (not
available for the Christmas Raffle):

CMF Raffle
c/o Glen Barton
406 Edgewood Drive
Nicholasville, KY 40356
(make checks payable to Glen Barton with CMF Raffle in the memo field)
PLEASE remember to include your name and e-mail address in the 'note'
section.

Everyone that contributes to the success of this (and ALL Raffles)
will have their names included in the CMF Fund Newsletter.

Thank you in advance,
ClubMed Medical Fund Board
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedfund/cmfmedicalfund.html