From:
Tracy Navratil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 09:53:29 -0500
Hi everyone,
I wanted to express my sincere thanks to all of those who e-mailed me with
advice and suggestions about my sick Tango.

As it turned out, Tango had a double whammy.....he caught my cold and he
also had a blockage.  The antibiotics that my vet put him on for the cold
helped him immediately and he is now over it.  As far as the blockage, he
did pass a piece of rubber foam (no surgery was needed thank goodness).  His
stool has returned back to normal, I have still been giving him Laxastat
just to be sure.  He is once again very active and playing hard with Chico,
his buddy!  He has stopped licking my arms and legs.  He was doing that
constantly, it was a sure sign that something was wrong...his way of telling
me.  Thanks again to everyone here that showed their concern, I truly
appreciate coming to you for advice...sometimes, answers found here on the
FML from first-hand experiences of fuzzie owners have been a life-saver,
not only for me, but for some whose vets couldn't even diagnose the
problem. :-)

Take care,

Tracy
Chico & Tango (happily dooking again!)