From:
Marsha Stanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:48:18 -0500
It's Hump Day - please vote today through Sunday.  Thank you.

Dear Ferret Friends -

I need you to do a favor for me and the Ferret Nook. I have entered a
story about my ferret, Traveler, in the shelter contest. We are one of
the top ten submission, and there is a $1,000 prize for the Ferret Nook
if we win. But voting is a little tricky -

Go to
http://www.shelterchallenge.com/web/charityusa/submissions-detail?
You will get a message that the "Contest List is temporarily
unavailable."
Go to the top of the page and click "Contests"
Go to  "2013 Summer: Story Contest 2"
View Submissions
Vote for "The Traveling Ferret"

The contest lasts for one week. Please try to vote every day. The
Ferret Nook can really use the money- and Kathy and Barry work very
hard and long hours to keep the shelter going

Thank you
Marsha Stanek