From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:25:10 -0800
Ilive in Vegas but a friend of mine lives in Brooklyn NY. She has spent
lots of time with my critters and fell in love with Fitch. I've had to
remove him from her suitcase on a number of occasions. She has 2 cats.
So, I need info first to give to her. I need lists of vets in that
area. Lists of shelters. Laws, I know that they are illegal in NYC does
this include Brooklyn? Anyone in NY with ferrets contact me separately.
Thanks!

Also Fitch goes to the vet tomorrow he's been sneezing since Sunday and
was very lethargic. Theres a flu in this desert thats really hard on
the ferrets here.

Kristina Borgstrom