From:
Brenda Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:22:57 -0700
Hello all and dooks to the many fuzzbutts out there.

This weekend we all went camping and of course the fearsome foursome went
with us.  We take them with us everywhere.  We went to Kalaloch, on the
Washington coast.  They love going camping with us and we love taking them.
We have run into a problem though and I finally found a great solution to
it and thought I would share it.  They love to go on the beach and dig dig
dig to their hearts content.  It is very hard to keep all four leashes
straight though, and before you know it they re all tangled up and only
have about 3 inches of leash to move (we call it the may pole syndrome).
we could spend 23 hours a day getting the untangled.  They other day I had
a brain storm.  We took my youngest daughters folding chair and tied one
leash to each corner, and since our babies can never get coordinated enough
to all go the same direction at the same time.  they pretty much keep each
other from running off, then when they have dug to their hearts content
they crawled up in the chair and had a little nap.  They still get tangled
but not nearly as much.

Just so everyone knows they are well supervised at all times, Boy has been
known to slip out of his harness at times so please keep close and watch
them good.

Brenda and the fearsome foursome

Scooby - Mommy,.... Piggy has my spot on the chair.....
Piggy - I was here first.. everybody knows I'm the first in bed.
Goldie - I am telling Mom.....The Boy is digging in my hole...
The Boy - Dig, Dig, Dig....I know China is here somewhere......