From:
Emssandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 11:44:44 EST
Hi folks!

It's just Odie this time.  Tater's taken to sleeping in the snail-mail box
on account of because that Paw Paw and us is expectin' a new shipment of
beef jerky to arrive any minute now.  I just ain't got the heart to tell
him that tomorrow is Sunday and the Snailman won't be coming again till
Monday!  Oh well.

Anyways, we has be done did a whole lot of work on them web feeted pages
that us and Paw Paw publishes.  We's added musics, lynxes, animations, and
we just don't bemember what all!  Heck, we's even got some guestbooks what
folks can say howdy to us in!

We's got so many of them there pages now that I just don't know where to
tell ya'll to begin your visit with us.  What the heck, stop by

http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rascal.htm and visit with Rascal, Brandy,
Lobo, Mama, and them.  Just follow them lynxes and you'll eventually get to
us.  Be sure to say, "Howdy" if you're of a mind to.

I gotta go.  It's gonna get a mite chilly here tonight so I needs to carry
an extry blanket out to Tater so's he don't freeze his four feets off in
the mailbox.

Many much loves and special hugs to anybody what ain't feelin' too good.
Paw Paw said to be sure and say, "Joy to the World!".

Later,

Odie