From:
One Of The Ways <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 11:42:44 -0500
Merry Christmas to All from Tigger and Puddin'

We would like to Thank a very special Lady in our life.  As it happened fate
brought us together, but she has extended our lives through that meeting.  I
Tigger had an Adrenal problem and a hairless tail (I blush).  When we meet
this special Lady she made me eat this ukey stuff, I fought but she won,
thank goodness.

I now have no bald spots on my entire body (I'm so Purdy).  The lights we
now bask under has helped my sister Puddin'.  She didn't have Adrenal but
she was blind.  Notice I said WAS.  Since we have been under the lights,
(don't ask Me) I don't know why but the cateracts have shrunk and she can
see.  The vet doesn't understand either.  But he said if it works do it.

He gave Me (Tigger) and Sister (Puddin') a clean bill of health and said to
tell this Special Lady thank you for the knowledge and help you give the
Animals of all types.

We will not answer any questions on the eye sight of Puddin' cause We don't
know any answers, we just thank the Good Lord it happened.

Our very special Christmas Prayer goes to Our Auntie Dayna, We Love You and
miss our romps you gave us while you were at our Home this Summer and Fall.

Thank-You Dayna for extending Tiggers life with Your Woozle Goo and Puddin'
for whatever the lights have to do with the her sight??????

We all Love You Dayna Frazier, Merry Christmas, And a Special
Thank-You.....
From: Puddin' and Tigger Way in Tennessee, Your friends for Life