From:
Yvonne McAvoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:42:21 -0400
I have a little girl that I need to find a loving home for.  She is quite
spoiled and loving, it's real important she finds a home that will give
her the same.

I purchased her in Oct of 2000 when she was 7 weeks old.  She is very
small compared to many ferrets I've seen.  I have two younger children
(7 & 10) whom she absolutely adores.  She does not bite at all, not toes,
fingers, other animals or children.  She is truly a sweetheart.

I snuck her into a rental home where animals are not allowed.  It is an
old house that was recently renovated, and she is causing too much damage.
The upstairs has original 80 yr.  old hardwood floors but the wood is
rotting where she does her business.  She has also ruined areas of the
carpeting.  I could keep her caged, but she would be very unhappy.

It breaks my heart to do this, but I can't continue to destroy someone's
house and it would not be fair to keep her caged.  Please, if anyone knows
a wonderful, loving home that is driving distance from western pa, please
email me.

Yvonne & Taz
Slippery Rock, PA