From:
Daring_Daisy_Do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:09:23 -0500
Finally available and just in time. Mock Stockings, there is no
'stuffing' of this stocking but they're the perfect size to hang from
your Tree or Mantle. Colors/Faces available are: Albino, Black Sable,
Blaze, Champagne, Chocolate, DEW and Sable. Coming Soon Silver Mitt!!!
Faces can be with a pink or smudged nose. Color coordinated by gender
and can be either personalized or 'Dook' greeting.
http://www.creativeexpressionsbylove.net/12.html

Also available are some lovely Home Decor items for those family and
friends who aren't 'ferrants'. Look under the Home Decor Tab.

And as always, we at CEBL offer a Special Shelter Box of 36 egg toys
with FREE SHIPPING(in the U.S.). We don't limit this offer to just the
Holiday Season but ALL YEAR LONG. We love to be able to bring a DOOK to
a Shelter Ferret, regardless of the time of year. We have also added
Jingle Eggs to our site, they do cost a wee bit more except for the
Shelter Box of 36. Same price listed on the site and same deal.

Lynn & The Love Zoo

Please visit our site :)
www.creativeexpressionsbylove.net

If you can read this, thank a teacher
-and, since it's in English, thank a soldier