From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:47:40 -0600
Hi all,

I've talked with almost all of our Pacific Northwest Shelters and have
asked how many Ohio ferrets each could take. We have a decent amount of
ferrets we could take in, if we could get them to this side of the map.
Would anyone be willing to do some transport of 3 to 50 ferrets? Could
we create legs of the journey? Would Ferrets across America be willing
to help if our shelter bought the required vaccines for those
travelling ferrets?

Anyone out there who thinks they can help plan this, please contact us.
Our closest eastern connection is W. Wyoming/ Central Colorado.

For a map of our shelters go to ferretnet.org and click the shelter
button. Once the ferrets are in Idaho they will be moved through our
network by our shelters.

Our network is ready to help.

Laura
Emmett Ferret Shelter