From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:39:17 -0700
Hi FML, well fall is here and we dug up the potato's bin (planted late
too)which we used the wood pellet (used by the Ferrets) we got a 5 gallon
bucket of nice potato's.  My composting book said "do not use dog or cat
poop, because they eat meat (all the little worms, etc...)" Since our
Ferrets are nice to give ample supply of it, for the winter.  Plus it keeps
the rabbits away from the flower bed, mmm I wonder why.  All the kids are
doing good here, they sure let you know when it is time to go out to their
room.  LOL, we also found out that they like cabbage too.  Sure enjoy the
post from Dr. Bruce Willaims, they are great!  Big, Please Post all of his
messages.

Marie and her 10 most wonderful fur Kidlets!