From:
Margaret Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:05:41 -0000
Hi all you ferret lovers,

I thought that since spoiled ferrets is one of the topics as of late, that
I would add a few of my own for your enjoyment:

You know your ferret is spoiled when:

1) You refuse to wash your favorite sweater because the ferrets are curled
   up inside sleeping.
2) You continue to feed one of the little darlings his evening meal with a
   syringe even though he has not required that degree of care for several
   months but he expects his meal prepared this way.
3) You walk into the kitchen and several fur-babies stand up in order to
   receive a treat of whipped cream.
4) You have to patch the pin holes in the water bed for the umpteenth time,
   yet the ferrets are still allowed to play on the bed.
5) You purposely purchase a lava bed (lava back support for humans) so that
   the ferrets will have a soft warm bed on which to sleep.

Ferrets, you gotta love 'em!

Margaret Ann and her babies: Princess ( I love my lava bed), Gismo (I will
starve unless I am fed through that hard plastic thingy at night), Harley (I
want more cream),Scooter (leave me alone, I just want to sleep), Coco (gotta
bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce), Merlin (the more kisses I give, the more
treats I get), Rusty (I know if I can climb up there, I can jump over there
and I can get that stuffed animal), Fancy (why do I have to live with Rusty,
he's soooo hyper), and Daisy (I ain't found a treat yet that I like)

and Scott, who puts up with all of us in spite of occasionally waking up to
find that the waterbed is once again leaking (always on his side of the bed)