Date:
Sun, 4 May 2014 23:43:15 -0400
Our Annual Auction is this weekend!!!

Mark your calendars for May 10, 2014. Doors open at 12pm.
Ed Walls Building on the Fairhill Fairgrounds in Elkton Md.
We will have ferret and non ferret items.

Raffles are at 1:30 and 2:30.
The live auction will begin around 4pm.

Please check out these links to all our items we have so far.
Please check back often since we will continue to get donations
till the day of the auction.

Lets make this the best auction ever!!!

You do not have to be present to bid on any items. Just email Dee and
she will let you know what to do.

http://www.oxfordrescue.org/2014-fundraiser-130-raffle-3/
http://www.oxfordrescue.org/2014-fundraiser-230-raffle/
http://www.oxfordrescue.org/2014-fundraiser-live-auction-non-ferret/
http://www.oxfordrescue.org/2014-fundraiser-live-auction-ferret-items/

Dont forget we also have our Photo contest at the auction. Doreen has
been posting info all over facebook but if you have missed it please
email me and I will gladly send you the info.

We will also have a yard table so bring your gently used clean items
for sale at our yard sale table so we can make some easy dollars for
the rescue.

This year we will be doing something special! Melissa will be at a
table with the Susquehannock wildlife society. So stop by and see the
great work the wildlife society does for all the animals they take in.

And as usual we will also have a number of vendors with lots of ferret
stuff for sale!

We are hoping to make the most money to date with this auction. With
Oxford's bill at Chadwell so high we would like everyone to spread the
word about our fund raiser. There are lots of items not ferret related
that will appeal to lots of people.

Claudia has just taken in a 6 year ferret that was having seizures
because of low BG. The vet she had been going to never did blood work!
Her BG has gone from 28 with seizures to 62!! So she is on the right
track. And Claudia just took in two 7 year olds!!!

As we all know these ferrets will never go anywhere since most new
adopters want young ferrets. And these poor ferrets have already needed
vet care since they went through shelter shock. In fact the one poor
ferret was pooping blood he was so stressed from being dumped by his
family. Both are starting to do better but both have had blood work,
need deslo implants and have been on meds. Claudia also has another
little girl named Daisy that has a chordoma on her tail that needs to
be removed sooner rather than later because unfortunately Claudia
accidentally kneeled on it and it has split and was bleeding. These are
just a few ferrets needing surgery and lots of vet care. So please pass
this these links around and help Claudia help all the ferrets at Oxford
Ferret Rescue. And remember you can also put money on her bill at
Chadwell (443-512-8338) or paypal a donation

Thanks!

Lisa

We also wanted to thank everyone that helped with some of the vet care
that was recently needed by the rescue. Jesse Molan and her group of
ferret friends raised enough money to pay for little Sarah's spleen
removal.

And we had a number of other friends who put money on Claudia's bill
that helped another little ferret get the surgery she needed. Your
generous donations and help are what lets Claudia do this every day
from morning till night. Claudia never has a day off, never gets to
lay around in her pajamas on a rainy day, she never takes a nap in the
afternoon, she uses every minute of every day taking care of ferrets!
And if shes not caring for the dozens she has, she is helping others
care for theirs, whether its on the phone or babysitting. I know we
have all said many times over what would we do without Claudia. So
please lets help her help the ferrets and lets get her huge vet bill
paid off this weekend so she can actually be in the black for a little
while!!!!!

Dont forget Claudia can always use scott towels, washer detergent, wood
stove pellets, foster and smith food and garbage bags. So if you think
about it bring some of these items to the auction for her to take home.
Every little be helps!!!