From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:25:56 -0600
Many of you out there have kids and you give your kids money to shop for
gifts for other members of the family.

My thoughts this year is to let my ferrets do some shopping.  Each one can
pick a shelter of their choice, read their wish list, then we can go
shopping for that shelter's needs.  Maybe it is something we have around
the house, old sweats (cut off legs) pillow cases (have tons of those) or
pick up some baby blankets at the 2nd hand store.  Doesn't cost that much
to ship a light package and my little fuzzies can wear their Santa hats
and get into the act of giving too.  Maybe it will sweeten up that attitude
of "mine, mine, and mine"

For those who talk about ferret math, it can be a bunch, but it is fun to
do and add a little note this is Pandora's choice or Gypsy's choice or
Zorro's choice.  I'm sure even one package from the whole group would
really be appreciated.  Really feels good AFTER you return from the post
office, that is!!!

Millie and her spirited, celebrating, in the season noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Awww, Oscar went visiting for a couple of days, poor Easy Off
Cascade:  Hey Dizzy, maybe when Easy Off meets Oscar, we can make it a
          double date.
Ajax:  Hold on here, Granny, I gotta ferret test this stuff before you
       ship it outta here
Dizzy: No, Ajax, it's sent IN your name, YOU are not allowed to wear it
       out first.
Joy:   I suppose I'm the one who has to put my paw on the string for you
       to tie the package, I do all the hard labor around here.