From:
Lyn Tablas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 11:04:44 -0500
Hi.  We would love to see and maybe even be owned by an angora ferret.  Does
anyone know of a breeder in the Southeast (maybe near Ga.) ?  In regards to
the skunk, we have a male black & white skunk named Ethan.  He was a rescue
and came before our ferret, Felicity.  We'd hoped that Ethan and Felicity
would play together, since the cats and dogs refuse to play with Ethan.  He
chases them all over, doing every cute thing he can think of, but no go.
Well, Felicity ferret won't, either.  She has her own pet Himmie kitten and
she doesn't need to lower herself to let Ethan join in.He follows them
everywhere like the preverbial kid brother, and they ignore him!  Thank
goodness his favorite toy is my husband!  Ethan goes stomping after Daddy
and forgets all about the snotty girls.  Ethan loves the ferret food, but
it's very bad for him, so we have to watch and be sure he never gets to it.
Just another reason for him to stomp!