From:
Erika Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 13:39:06 EDT
To all FMLers:

Thank you for all the info and advice.  I've been lurking for the past few
months, and have learned invaluable amounts of ferret information.  I just
got my first fuzzie, Camille, about a month ago.  She's five months old and,
of course, adorable-and uses this fact to her advantage.  She's spoiled
rotten and loving it :)

Just a few questions I've been saving up:

-Someone mentioned the other day about "training" your ferret to be cuddly.
Camille is young and squirmy, once in a while humoring me and letting me
hold her for a minute or so.  Is there really anything I can do to make her
love hugs?

-I have a three-level wire cage for Camille, but the top two levels are
half-levels.  Is there anywhere I can buy some wire (or something similar)
to extend the half-levels to full levels?

-Camille gets very excited when we play-dancing, jumping, and twisting (and,
of course, dooking :).  She doesn't seem to care about falling, hitting her
head, or twisting herself in a fuzzy knot.  Is any of this dangerous for
her?  I can't really stop her from jumping around, but I'm wondering if I
should try to calm her down.  I'd hate to do it, though, because she has so
much fun!

Thanks to all again!

Erika and the Twistin' Camille

EHM