From:
Kym Isear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:26:44 -0500
Hi everyone!  I am lucky enough to be owned by Oso and Widget.  Oso's hip
is healing nicely and he is terribly bored being able to come out of the
cage and walk around for 1/2 hour a day and Widget is completely
stabilized.

Last weekend, I went to the KiSta adoptathon at PetSmart in Lakewood, NJ
and I gotta 'nother baby!  She is so precious!  Her name is Tasha and I
believe she is a Chocolate Siamese.  She runs and chuckles, I think you
guys call it dooking.  This coming weekend I plan on fostering another boy
from our own Anne Ryan.  I will then have a grand total of 4!!  This is
great!

I was wondering, I had heard of a ferret show in March in Mercerville, NJ.
Is this true or did I read the list wrong?  Please let me know.  Kim, Diane
and I would like to show our kids off!

Thanks,

Kym Minding her Business