From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:19:09 -0400
Hi

Please ask Pettie to wait at the Rainbow Bridge as Ferris Buller is
probably there trying to find his way across.  He left his Mommy and
family on the 4th of July.  He had been a sick little trooper and was
also blind from cateracs and he may need some help to find his way
across.He is a sweet little sable boy and was loved by his family
especially his mom and she says she loved him dearly ,she even had her
church pray for him when he was so sick.  My mommy told me Ferris was
gone and I feel so bad for her ,she and my mom are good friends.  My
mom, is just worried for him, too.  Ferris was a good buddy that my mom
wanted me to have, but I got sick and I could not get to meet him only
know what my mom said about him.  So please,please have Mr. Pettie help,
please, please....

Love and Dooks,
Pooh Bear