From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:51:58 -0400
If you'll permit me to share some humor-After reading BIG's admonition to
keep California Fish & Game references ferret related (agreed) and after
reading the posting that mentioned northern pike, something struck me funny.
We have a northern pike mounted on the wall almost directly over our ferret
cage and both ferrets could crawl into it (if it were lower).

Where this NP came from they blame poor fishing on acid rain but that's a
different subject.

Alice Barrett and Barrett's ferrets