From:
Nicole Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:30:43 -0500
I have had little time to respond to all the WONDERFUL (I mean it!)
emails that I got regarding Daisy's bad habit.  I have had some wonderful
suggestions and I mean to try them right away!  Again, I sincerely
apologize for not sending individual emails to everyone, but I truly
appreciate each and every one of them.  Also, I intend to keep everyone
updated on her progress to find out which method works best for my
Squirrelly Girly.  You all are terrific!

Nicole, Silly Girl and Daisy Dooks