From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:45:51 -0500
Jim wrote:
>My two fuzzies plus my greyhound dog have fleas ...nothing has worked.
>Have seen something about Advantage and another article about Program.
>do you think they might help??

Jim--
My house (dog, cats, ferrets) had fleas every year for as long as I can
remember.  I tried mostly natural approaches but also some sprays; with a
multiple animal houshold it was really difficult to get rid of them.  Every
year it was a battle.

And then, my life changed when Advantage came along.  I kid you not--when
I put it ONLY on my dog each month, the problem disappeared and that was
several years ago.  No fleas since then on dog, cats, ferrets, house, etc.

That's it--a few drops of Advantage once a month, nothing else!!

I cannot tell you how that product changed the life of every animal in my
house and me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly recommend it--just start with the dog, and see if that gets rid of
the problem; if not, try the ferrets too. Use ONLY the recommended amount
(which is very small); it takes a day or 2 to start working.

Best wishes!
Ronnie
flea-free in Mass., yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!