From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:29:09 -0500
Well Reilly Marie as a matter of fakt I have met Bob Church, I even snuck
in his sleeping bag!  What color r u now?

Since I am a gorgeous Silver Mitt and you are a dew and Jerimiah is well
let's just say domesticated.  I don't know what Bonnie is, except tricky.
I like that she stole mommies kredit kard.  That makes me the highest.

I say let all of us ferrets unight and overload ebay with bids.  Take the
kcredit kard with the hightest spending limit.  Remember we want to keep
warm and keep our coats beautiful.  So having these hammies is really a
neccessity.  Mommy & Daddy wouldn't want us to go without.  Would you
Mommy & Daddy?

I have 5 sisters & brothers I have to look out for.  Kould you please bid
on my Hawian hammie so they will be able to sleep at night knowing that
their big brother has helped raised money for Ferretwise?
Pweeeeeeaaaasssssseeee

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2009184030&r=0&t=0
&showTutorial=0&ed=1016472708&indexURL=0&rd=1