From:
James Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:31:04 -0700
Damn little kreechurs!

I had two SD memory cards from my cameras atop a bare table -- it was
bare except for the cards because I needed to file the pictures.

Normally, I leave the chairs tucked beneath the table, so they won't
climb up the table and onto the counter and prowl about the kitchen.
You all know the routine.

I forgot this time...

One card is now missing. Thank goodness it was the 32 MB and not the
2 GB card!

Where it's at, only a ferret knows. I only hope it's not undergoing an
alimentary education...

MORAL: Some ferrets like plastic and rubber, and apparently SD cards
smell oh-so-good.

Jim