From:
Keith Krysz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:53:44 -0400
Not sure if this will post. It's been a long time since we have.
FatherNatures will be opening our doors within the next few weeks. We
have rebuilt our home with a wonderful new ferret room and quarantine
rooms. We are still working on rebuilding our hearts but we know that
willtake a long time. There are still many items to get before being
ready to operate as before but we have some local fund raisers in
the planning stages. I have missed everyone and hope to be posting
again soon. Things will be extra crazy over the next 3-4 weeks so
if anyone wishes to contact us please use [log in to unmask]

Thanks to everyone that has held us in your thoughts and prayers.

Keith, Evelyn and all the fuzzies