From:
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:11:15 +0000
Those coming to the show this Saturday...

If you wanted to purchase a LARGE bag of EVO - please let me know so
I can bring it along. I am only bringing pre-ordered 28lb bags!! Our
price is $52.99. I will have 6lb bags of Ferret, Dog and Cat available
without pre-ordering.

Also, a special to note... on our fabulous homemade bedding! If you
have old hooks lying around (the clips we put on our hammocks) - we
will give you $1 per 4 turned back in on your next purchase. So look
around, bring them with you and get a discount on new bedding. Mom has
picked some beautiful fabric designs (I must say I helped shop for
fleece too..). We have some Halloween and Christmas prints for those
in the Holiday shopping mood.

Stop by our table and get Halloween candy with your purchase! :O)
--
Chris Sayne
Ferret Friends of Pittsburgh