From:
CJ Enland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 10:26:46 -0500
Dear Tony,
Welcome home Mr. Explower!  How was it out there?  Did you bwavly go where
no fuzz face has gone befow?  My roomate KoKo and I is very glad you back.
My mommy has been jist pwayin for you.  Now her will stop saying, "See what
might happen when you sneak out?!" Whew!  They can weally take the fun outta
bein a fert.

Anyways, we jist wanted to say welcome home.  Maybes you can write and tell
all us fuzzies about yer venture.

Love YumYum and KoKo
  KoKo..."What are you doing writing another male?"
  YumYum..."Oh, lighten up jeawous"