From:
"Salinas, Ludivina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:53:19 -0600
Here goes Mo Bob...

There once was a ferret named Tony
Who wanted to ride on a pony
He was wearing a hat
Boots and spurs and all that
But his mommy said "No, that's baloney!"

Why was the ferret named Tony
All dressed up as an Easter Bunny?
He heard, I am told
If he was that bold
He would get his very own Honey.

Tony was a snorklemuffin
He was cute if not nothin'
Making tunnels under the covers
Wishing he had brothers
Hoping ferret math would strike "por fin".

Tony the ferret loves treats
I laugh when he tries all those tricks
He dooks and he hisses
And he'll even give kisses
"Please mommy, just one more Kix."

My ferret is a gift sent from heaven
Heart throbs he replaced, even Kevin  (Costner)
He is lovable and fun
He's my double-mint gum
Without doubt, he's worth havin'.

Phew!!!  All of these were written by a co-worker who I share the limericks
and bumper sticker slogans with.  Truth be told, the only one I wrote was
the Snorklemuffin one.  And "por fin" means finally/at last in Spanish.
Well, since I wrote that one on 2/27 ferret math has struck.

The new baby is a 9 week old silver mitt whose name is Skippy.  No limericks
for/of him yet.  Aren't you glad.  :p

Ludivina, Tony (who is doing lots better) and Skippy
Austin, Texas