From:
Jen Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:35:38 -0800
Why more than two?  Well, I call it "Ferret Math Syndrome" among other
things.  All the ferrets I personally own (currently 10) just sort of
"spoke to me" in a sense.  There was just something unique about each and
every one of my fuzzy kids.  I fell in love and gave them a home.  I guess
that's how it happened. :)

As for food and vet bills, well, that's why God invented credit!  LOL, just
kidding.  Seriously, my job is very good and secure, so it really isn't a
problem.  I'm no millionaire, mind you, but I've always put the needs of
my animals before my own.  I have a set budget for food and regular vet
expenses, and I always try to have money set aside in an "emergency fund"
for unexpected trips to the vet.

Yes, ferret math has me as a victim, but I'm a happy victim!  They say that
double your pleasure is double your fun...well, with me it's 10 times the
pleasure is 10 times the fun.  <G>

Take care everyone!
Jen & The Kids
Q, Jedi, Minx, Gizmo, Jekyll, Hyde, Jake, Elwood, Moose & Chloe