From:
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 19:18:42 -0700
Okay I had a couple people question my story of my daughter.  The man
identified himself before my daughter went off to the home of a friend.  The
house is fully visible from ours.  We are on a little court and this house
is right at the end of our street.  It was a bright sunny afternoon and
plenty of watchful neighbors were out in their yards.  My daughter knows not
to go off with strangers.  Sorry I confused some folks.  My fault.

bill killian