From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:22:09 -0400
I don't know about anyone else, but I called my sister (who thinks like
I do) and we looked at Marta's yearbook together.  Everyone at work was
looking at me like I was nuts!  I was laughing so hard I had to get a
Kleenex and dry my eyes.  That is the funniest thing I have ever seen
with ferrets.  All I can imagine next is what mine would look like in the
yearbook.  We have got to get this through.  I cannot imagine what the
entire book would look like if I cry from laughing so hard at the sample.
Marta, you are a genius!!!!

Maybe Alexandra would write the Alma Mater??????

Julie Coddington
Credentialing Coordinator
Grant Medical Center