From:
Joli Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:40:33 -0400
>Does anyone have any personal recommendations for an outstanding vet
>in the Boston area?

Dear Melissa,
Dr Karen Purcell practices at the Wholepet Health Center (formerly Dr
Dan's) on the Revere Beach Parkway in Revere, Ma on the North Shore of
Boston.  She is FANTASTIC!!!  We live in Boston too and feel sooooooooo
lucky to have her as our vet!!!  She wrote the book "Essentials of
Ferrets: A Guide for Practitioners" which is a reference for vets
treating ferrets.  I think you'll find that just about everyone in the
ferret community knows who she is and that she's WIDELY respected as a
genuine ferret lover and true authority on ferret medicine.  Welcome
to Boston!  Drop me an email when you're ready and I'll send you the
clinic's phone number if you'd like.  I can also probably help you with
directions on getting there from wherever in Boston you'll be. :)

Sincerely,
Joli Nolin

PS: My last name keeps showing up as Gallagher at the top of my posts.
That's my maiden name.  Kept wondering how/why this was happening, then
realized it's cuz my hotmail account predates my marriage LOL.
[Name changed from now on.  BIG]