From:
"Morris, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:53:00 -0600
Brad, my girls wag their tails, too, but only when they're in hot pursuit
of each other thru the dryer hoses.....a great toy, BTW.  It's too cute and
their tails thump on the hoses like crazy.  We have two 20 ft, clear hoses
connected to one of those Sheppard & Greene 12" balls.  The neat thing is
that you can pick up the whole contraption, move it to a new location and
the whole configuration is entirely different.  I find they never get tired
of this toy like they do toys that are always the same.

Best Wishes......
Paula and Fannie&Fidget