From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 20:23:24 -0400
Hi!    I have been getting some emails from you all,and I am realizing
that I have not posted a clear message. My apologies to anyone who has
gone to Home Depot and asked for ALLOC.

What I meant was that I was told that Home Depot and Lowes have a SIMILAR
product.  They do not carry Alloc, and in fact, Home Depot acted like they
never heard of it.

I am going to go back to the store where I got it.  He sells only
flooring.  And I will see what I can find out about any large stores that
might sell it or maybe a phone number.  I don't know if there is any info
on the web, I didn't try to find it.

BIG, As you know this is general info for those interested in dealing
with indiscriminent ferret toilet habits :)

Regards, Carol