From:
Allison Cederholm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 15:24:11 EST
Hi everyone!  Well I've been receiving the FML for about 2 days now and I
decided to introduce myself and my adorable little ones.  P.J.  is an 8
month old sable and the cutest thing you've ever seen.  Mike and I got him
3 months ago and we just recently brought home Jinx, a 9 week old albino.
Mike and I are both new to the ferret thing so we've really enjoyed all the
information that's out there.  I never thought ferrets were so popular.  We
seem to be having the same problems and anxieties as Sculley and Loki's mom
is having.  P.J. just latches on to the back of Jinx's neck and won't let
go.  He's even tried dragging him under the bed, a place where he hides his
toys.  We're so scared Jinx is being hurt that we pull them apart.  How
long does this go on for?  Well, thanks once again for all the info.  Where
do we get more information for the Montreal pet expo?  We live in Ottawa
and would love to go.

Thanx again,

Allison and Mike (MOM AND DAD)
P.J.