From:
Lorraine Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:37:08 -0700
>They both bite, of course but much, MUCH less than when we first brought
>them home.

Suka -

If the nipping is decreasing you are definitely making progress.  One
thing I have found as worked with my ferrets who liked to nip was to cover
their face (i.e. hand over top of head and eyes) while I scruffed them or
sometimes just cover their head.  They HATE this but it does no real harm.
For some reason this worked particularily well with my worst biters.

Everything else you are doing seems bang on.  Although I gave up on bitter
apple ages ago, it never seemed to make much difference with my bunch.

Lorraine
 & Al (Le Furret Formidable)