From:
Joe Beiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 1995 15:49:14 +0000
man I've seen this topic so much in the past and never had to worry about
it.  We just moved into a new apartment.  I noticed that cody had been
scratching much more than usual but thought it was just scabs from her and
weezie playing rough.

Well, its fleas and now she has scabs all over her and shes starting to
take her fur off.

I need to get her some quick relief while we methodically and completly
get rid of these fleas.. (I know what a project this will be) Can someone
PLEASE reccomend what do do for her to help really fast? We're going to
work on the house next week. Is there a shampoo or collar or powder that
will be ok for a ferret right now?

Please email directly because I've just now subscribed to the list and
might not get it for several days.

Thanks :)