Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:53:49 -0400
I recently bought a Ferret Freeway and it is made of vinyl.  Gustifer, for
whatever ferrety reason, LOVES the vinyl and rips it apart.  Even though I
never see him actually eat a piece, I am obviously concerned about little
bits being eaten.  Has anyone else had a ferret with a vinyl fetish?  Any
suggestions?  The freeway is quite expensive and I would like to be able to
use it.  I have carpet tubes, but the rarely use them.  They much prefer
the slinkiness of the flexible tubes.  I would like to give them a slinky
tube of some sort if I can.

Paige