Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:59:14 +1200
Okay, so I screwed up <G> So, what's new?

I have officially (and very politely I may add!) been taken to task, which
I deserve in this instance, for my reference to Ferrets Magazine and the
article involving an incorrect dosage.  Apparently in the July/August issue
of Ferrets there *was* a clarification (correction) on just this issue.
whereas I posted, incorrectly, that there was not.  For this, I apologize
to the people in Ferrets Magazine.

Personally, I think after so much discussion on this subject, I am
surprised and a little disappointed that (to my knowledge) no mention
was made to the FML that this correction had been made.

I'm of the opinion that neither magazine should be forced to suffer from
something that people may disagree with, like Tiffany and the Halloween
pics; or from something they've attempted to correct, such as the Ferrets
article.

I'd like as many ferret-related magazines out there as possible.  Then, if
something happens that you find you no longer find that magazine acceptable
for yourself or your family, you can simply get a different one.  That, for
me, would be the ideal.

Sam