Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 03:36:23 EDT
Ms Isabella Gucci -Jones writes:

>Try it! It worked for my dog......And SUPER TONK'S DOG IS ON IT TOO!

Both my dogs AND that dang cat eat the ferret food. Mom says it's great
cause she doesn't have to vacuum under the cage as often. But that cat
is so dumb. Me and Buddy will toss food out of the cage and the minute
it hits the floor that cat comes running to snarf it up. And the cat is
puuuuuuushy!!! If Mom doesn't watch her, she will crawl right up in the
cage with us ferrets and help herself to our food. That's right, she
will push us right out of the way. It's not like she doesn't get fed.
Grandma feeds her first. She eats her food, then gets down and snacks
on the dog food, and then hits the ferret room. Buddy and I have
decided. Cats are pigs!

Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.net/supertonks.html