From:
Steven Houchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 05:43:09 -0500
I am a new ferret owner in the state of Illinois.  I have taken my ferrets,
are have called, to many vets.  They all say that either ferrets do not need
rabbie shots are that they won't give them to them.  Do ferrets even need
rabbie shots.  I have been told that they do, but I am not for sure.  If
these vets will not give my two handsome ferrets rabbie shots, well they
give them any other kind of shots.  I think this to be weird considering
every other animal needs to get rabbie shots.  Please help.

Thanks,
Steven