From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:12:11 -0700
The answer is Yes,Lisette...but after sending Kris Neal 8 current
websites where she is listed,2 weeks ago..& no response to anyone,my
guess is she just "wants her to go away" I sent this on,btw.
This,obviously,will not happen UNTIL they do something.

We are working on this all the time,but since Jeff Matthews,her son
is on this list,it's best to discuss this privately.

Thanks & Love ya,Lisette,
Tara (with TroyLynn & Lori)

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets