From:
Rachel Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:55:55 +0000
Hiya!  I'm Rachel Bray, I live in Columbus, Ohio and I have 1 ferret.
She's a one year old Marshall Farms sable named Trinity (from The Matrix).
She's my second ferret.  My first ferret, Marmette, was put to sleep at 9
months because of head-to-tail cancer. :-(

I don't quite remember who or where I heard about the FML but I think it
was from Scarlett Gray, a breeder here in Columbus.  I've been on and off
of the FML for about two years.

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Fees, Deposits and Disbursements

Mulder: The world didn't end.
Scully: No, it didn't.

  When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about
  to step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one
  of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on
  or you will be taught how to fly.