Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:13:41 -0800
Hello,

There will be a meeting held by Ferret Lover's Of New Jersey
Sunday April 2nd, 2-4pm in Jersey City, NJ.

Meeting to discuss the Ferret Fun Day we want to hold in the fall of this
year.  We need your input, and help in planning, so come!Laura Imperato
is host of the event, and she says that she will be serving cold cuts and
sandwiches, so it will really be a party!

Directions to Laura Imperato's house are on the FLNJ website.
http://www.LMA.com/FLNJ

If you are not a member please join.  Membership is free.

Please do not bring any ferrets to the meeting.

Hope to see you there

Corrie ~~ The Ferrets Satchmo,Band-Aid,Flea,Garbonzetta,Zoey and the cat
Misty~~
Visit us at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/4406/indexo.html
Bayonne,NJ USA