Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:50:00 -0400
I totally agree with Becky. I am obsessed with my ferrets and their
well-being. I have terrible dreams that they are lost and I can't find
them. I worry about them when I am away for the day. One day a man who
was angry with me threatened me. He was dangerous but my first thought
wasn't for my safety but rather for my ferrets safety. Why do we not
only tolerate but love their crazy house destroying ways? Any ideas
why ferrets have such a strong hold over our wills, hearts, and minds?

Laurel