From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:44:31 -0400
As you know Earnesto (a hurricane) is coming up the Atlantic coast today.
It will be here in Virginia tomorrow.  We don't expect much wind from it
but do expect lots of rain.

I went to Walmart today and got the very last water wing set for a ferret
they had.  RePete is not happy wearing it but if ig gets bad it may save
his life.  Such a good little guy he is.

On a much stronger note, we are loosing Bill from here on the FML.  It
will be extremely difficult to find anyone that is able and will do the
great job he has done.  I am personally deeply oweing to him for all he
has done.  ›Moderator's note: No, not losing me, just changing the
address.  But thank you very much for your kind words.  BIG|

Bill, you have set the standard for not only the FML but for anyone
moderating any other mailing list.  We all are deeply grateful for your
dedication and long hours of work in our behalf.  There is no adequate
way to say Thank You but for now is all we have to work with.

Do keep in touch!

Gordon Bengtson and RePete

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson