From:
Jennfer Yablonski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:03:10 -0500
Hello ya'll.  This is Jennifer Im new to this list and I find it very
informative and helpful.  I just wanted to throw in a line when reading
the posts on ferrets crying.  I have an 2yr old female sable Rambo (trust
me she lives up to her name) and unfortunatly her sister Chloie went awol
on us.. =(  For a while I didnt know if I should keep being a fuzzy pet
because of the one that got away.. but i wanted to be honest about that
up front..

Anyway I can tell that Rambo misses her sister terribly.. Ram was always
very quiet and playful... for a long time afterward all she did was
kinda mope and whine around..  Lots of love and attention are giving and
[post ended here... BIG]